A Complete Guide to Women's Exercises: Specific, proven methods to become slimmer and more attractive. At the end of the article you will find links to other articles in this series.
The first thing women say when they start strength training in the gym is "I do not want to be large or massive." We are here to tell you that you will not!
This is the first of a series of articles about training girls in the gym. In them we will tell you how to properly train and eat in order to lose weight or gain muscle mass in order to look slimmer and more attractive.
Women's workouts and testosterone
The hormone testosterone is responsible for a significant increase in muscle mass, significantly its effect is noticeable in men when they lift large weights.
Female testosterone levels are only a small part of male testosterone. In men, the normal level of testosterone is about 200-1200 ng / dl, while in women the normal level is 15-70 ng / dl.
As you noticed, the male testosterone level is significantly higher than the female. Even if we take the lower limit of the normal level of the hormone in men (200 ng / dl), it is still more than two times higher than the upper limit of the normal level of the hormone in women (70 ng / dl). If we determine the average level of testosterone in men and women, then we get for men - 700 ng / dl, for women - 42.5 ng / dl.
That is, on average, a man has 16.47 times more testosterone than a woman! It is clear that women do not have hormonal support (testosterone) to gain muscle mass, as in men. Therefore, the fear of becoming big and powerful looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger with a suddenly regrowing tail on his head. In addition, most men spend hours of workouts over the years to become so large and use many auxiliaries for this. So feel free to go to the gym and get to work
What about female bodybuilding?
Now you can say: "I saw women bodybuilders who were very muscular and looked like men." The real reason they look like this is because they most likely use exogenous testosterone injections and / or other anabolic steroids. When women use exogenous testosterone / steroids, they can show increased hair growth on the face and chest, increase muscle mass, redistribute body fat from female to male type, change voice and other effects. Thus, if you do not take exogenous testosterone or other anabolic steroids, then you will not become large and powerful due to weight gain.
This does not mean that you do not build muscle in general, build, but not like in men. On the contrary, you will become more fit and slim.
Studies have shown that men and women do not need various training.
If you are a woman and want to build muscle and improve your shapes and bends, then you should start to lift a lot of weight. This means that instead of performing an infinite number of repetitions with low weight, as the media often advises women, you need to lift a heavier weight and really burden yourself! Although performing sets with a large number of repetitions (15-20) has some advantages, it is not optimal for adding muscle mass.
Here is a rough idea of the number of repetitions:
- 1-5 reps = strength
- 6-12 reps = hypertrophy (muscle growth)
- 12+ = stamina
This is a very superficial idea of the number of repetitions. For example, many people lift weights exclusively in 1-5 and in 12+ reps. But it gives you an idea of the weight that you need to lift in order to grow; you can definitely remember that you need to lift the weight of 6 repetitions, but not more than 12 repetitions.
Conclusion and review of the main points of training for girls in the gym
We examined a large amount of information that you can study separately and completely. We hope this helps you to understand which diet and workout option is suitable for girls to gain muscle mass and fat loss. To simplify our understanding, we will identify the main points of this female training guide.
- A woman will not become large and powerful from weight gain, but in return will lose weight and build muscle.
- A woman should lift the same weight as men.
- Women do not need a diet that is different from men, but you need to count calories consumed, depending on their weight.
- Women burn more fats using them as energy than men and tend to get better results on a low-carb diet.
- Calorie control, macronutrient management, maintaining hydration, consuming high-quality foods, insulin control, eating the right proteins and essential fats are essential for a healthy diet and muscle building.
- The presence of areas with difficult to burn fat is due to the high density of alpha 2 receptors and poor blood flow.
- Lipolysis should be increased to burn fatty acids.
- A good blood flow to adipose tissue and the transport of fatty acids from it are necessary for burning fat.
- To lose fat, fatty acids must be burned.
- Exercise is the best way to increase blood flow to adipose tissue, transport fatty acids and oxidize them.
- Cardio protocols for hard-burn fat and supplements are a great way to get rid of hard-burn fat.
- The Xtend + VasoCharge Stack is the main training nutrition stack that makes sugary sports drinks obsolete.
- Consistency is the key to success. Develop a training and nutritional scheme and follow it!
Now you have everything! It's time to put the information in action and get the sexy muscles and bends that you always wanted. Read the continuation about nutrition during training and exercises in the gym e.
Based on materials: http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-ultimate-female-training-guide.html