The Paleolithic diet comes from the Stone Age, when people ate exclusively what they could collect. The Paleo diet is a modern approach to nutrition, which consists of products of plant and animal origin. It allows you to always feel good, without drowsiness and fatigue. Such nutrition nourishes the body with energy and strength.
The products that you can eat are described in detail in the video.
The Benefits of Paleo Diet
The main advantage of this diet is the normalization of blood sugar. The basis of paleo diet is coarse fiber products that are low in sugar. Therefore, those who had jumps can now breathe a sigh of relief. Also, the products of the paleoletic diet are seeds that contain a lot of unsaturated fatty acids. And foods containing saturated fatty acids, such as fatty meats, are excluded. This will lower cholesterol.
Example paleo diet menu for one day
Diet may look different, the main thing is to use the right set of products.
And yet an example menu might look like this:
- Immediately after waking up: 250-300 ml of still water at room temperature;
- First breakfast: fruit salad (volume: 1-2 handfuls), 1 boiled egg;
- Second breakfast: apple, a handful of fresh berries;
- 15 minutes before dinner: 100 ml of still water;
- Lunch: steamed fish fillet, lettuce salad dressing with olive oil and lemon juice dressing. Half an hour after lunch - a glass of still water;
- 15 minutes before dinner: a glass of warm still water;
- Dinner: chicken breast in any form of preparation, except for the grill, garnished with 150-200 g of boiled asparagus, with a spoon of olive oil;
- 2 hours before bedtime: fruit salad.