Many diseases are simply impossible to cure without modern methods and drugs. But doctors do not forbid to cleanse the body using herbal infusions, and in some cases even recommend it.
When is herbal cleaning required?
Treatment with natural ingredients is very popular among those who practice herbal medicine and alternative medicine. However, it is not necessary to completely switch to natural fees, and refuse pharmacological agents.
Basically, a cleansing procedure is required if the following symptoms are present:
- disruptions in the gastrointestinal tract (gas, bloating, loose stools, constipation);
- persistent headaches, fatigue, weakness;
- the appearance of allergic signs;
- the presence of causeless irritability, apathy, depression.
How to prepare for cleansing with herbs
Before starting the cleaning itself, the body must be prepared. First of all, a week before the start of the course, you will need to make adjustments to your usual diet.
For this, a number of recommendations should be followed:
- ü exclude fatty meat and fish dishes;
- ü minimize the consumption of yeast baking;
- ü replace salt and sugar with natural seasonings and spices (garlic, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg);
- ü drink at least 2 liters of clean water throughout the day.
The whole cycle involves several phases:
- The digestive process is being established, excess fluid is being excreted, and body slagging is reduced.
- Saline deposits are removed and blood vessels are cleansed.
- The work includes bronchi, lungs and kidneys.
The duration of the full course may be 1.5-2 weeks. After which, you should definitely relax. If desired, the procedure is repeated, not earlier than, after 2-3 weeks.
Lists of herbs and recipes for cleansing the body
In nature, there are more than a hundred different types of vegetation used as folk remedies. Herbs to cleanse the body , used both individually and in combination with other components.
Table No. 1 List of popular herbs and their purpose.
|Chamomile||It has a calming and antimicrobial effect.|
|Yarrow||It is used as an anesthetic, eliminates inflammatory processes, disinfects. Has a restorative property.|
|Mint||Helps with problems of the gastrointestinal tract, relieves headaches, soothes the nervous system.|
|Sagebrush||It is a strong anti-inflammatory component.|
|Ginger root||It enhances blood circulation, stimulates the activation of metabolic processes.|
|St. John's wort||A universal remedy that allows for general detoxification of the body.|
|Melissa||It is included in therapy in the presence of cardiovascular diseases, improves sleep and the general condition of a person.|
|Buckthorn bark||Used in the fight against constipation, has a mild laxative effect.|
|Dandelion root||It is used as a choleretic ingredient.|
|Althea root.||Helps accelerate metabolism, reduces inflammation in the stomach.|
|Caraway seeds, dill, flax, fennel||Absorb toxic substances, thin out mucous accumulations, have an enveloping property.|
|Celandine||Copes with severe itching, helps to remove corns, softens the skin. With the help of juice, plants remove freckles, warts.|
Cleaning the stomach and intestines
The proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract is one of the indicators of human health. Timely disposal of undigested food debris and accumulated mucus is the prevention of intestinal diseases.
Experts in the field of herbal medicine, recommend starting the process of cleansing the body, namely from the stomach and intestines.
The most popular and affordable remedy is - flax. To prepare a healthy drink, flax seeds are used. Their regular use contributes to the improvement of peristalsis, the gentle release of the intestinal walls from deposits and mucus.
Flaxseed milk recipe:
- Grind the seeds of the plant in a special mortar.
- Pour a spoonful of flour into a glass cup, pour boiled liquid.
- Drink in the morning on an empty stomach.
Composition for the intestines:
- buckthorn bark;
- Birch buds;
- fennel grains.
Take all the ingredients one teaspoon, you can add a little lemon balm leaves or 2-3 pcs. rose hips. Mix the resulting mix with 0.5 l. ordinary water, boil. Take warm half an hour before meals.
Cleaning the liver and gall bladder
The liver, one of the first, experiences the harmful effects of toxic compounds and harmful substances.
Preventive drink to improve the condition of the liver and gall bladder, you can prepare yourself. This will require herbs such as immortelle, dandelion, wormwood, corn stigmas.
- take a handful of one plant (or a small part of several species), finely chop;
- shift 3 tablespoons of the composition in a thermos, pour boiling water;
- leave to insist for at least an hour;
- drink twice a day for 0.5 cups: in the morning and before bedtime.
The procedure is carried out for a week.
A longer course of therapy can be carried out using an infusion of milk thistle seeds.
To do this, put one teaspoon of the plant in a small pan, pour 250 g of water, boil for 5-7 minutes. Remove the cooled composition to a cold place. Drink a teaspoon 1-1.5 hours after eating. The timing of preventive measures is one month.
For prolonged cleaning, it should be approached with caution, the release of bile, can lead to complications. With problems with the liver, the presence of gallstone disease, self-medication is dangerous to health.
Cleansing the kidneys and bladder
The following herbs are antiseptic collection:
- Birch buds;
How to make a healthy decoction: Prepare the ingredients. Pour 2 tablespoons of the collection into a liter jar, pour boiling liquid, cover. Leave for 3-4 hours. Strain the cooled composition. Take 150 g daily for 14 days.
As a preventive measure, it is recommended to use the composition with a drop of essential oil. Oils obtained from sage, rosemary, peppermint, lavender are most suitable.
Cleaning of the lungs, blood, lymph and blood vessels
Detoxify the cardiovascular system, possibly using the following natural ingredients:
It is required to take a handful of each herb, pour boiling water. Cover the composition tightly. After 30-40 minutes, remove softened plants. In the resulting juice, add one spoonful of honey. Have a drink before bedtime. Perform the procedure for 10-12 days.
An effective tool for cleaning blood vessels is clover tea. Cooking it at home will not be difficult.
To do this, you need to take pink clover flowers - 2 pcs., Pour boiled water, steam the composition for 5-7 minutes in a water bath. Insist another 25-30 minutes. Filter out. Drink 5 times a day for a teaspoon.
Joints, like other parts of the body, can be slagged and require attention. Suitable useful properties are birch leaves, motherwort, licorice.
How to make a healing decoction:
- take the ingredients in small portions, grind a little into small parts;
- pour a small amount of prepared components into a cup, steam with boiling water;
- let it brew for 30-60 minutes, strain through a sieve;
- take in the morning before breakfast.
Herbal detox for weight loss
The process of losing weight with the help of herbs, in the first place, is based on removing excess fluid, removing puffiness, and cleansing the body of toxins and toxins.
For detoxification, vegetation is used that has laxative and diuretic properties: fennel, dandelion roots, senna, fresh parsley. Fees help activate metabolic processes, contribute to the establishment of the digestive process and the natural loss of extra pounds.
- Take a handful of suitable ingredients, grind.
- Pour one tablespoon into a glass, brew with boiling water.
- Let it brew.
- Cooled composition to drink in the morning.
- The duration of the course is 14 days.
Herbal preparations for cleansing the body: getting rid of parasites
Using natural fees, you can not only improve the microflora of the body, but also enter into the fight against dangerous helminths. Get rid of parasites, camomile, immortelle, wormwood, yarrow, oak bark help well.
How to cook a decoction:
- take a plant (you can mix several components in equal proportions), grind in a coffee grinder;
- pour boiling water over the composition, cover;
- leave to insist for a day.
Drink the prepared mixture for 10 days, after which arrange a weekly break. Then repeat the course.
Herbal Cleansing for the Body: Alcohol Cleansing
To eliminate the signs of alcohol intoxication, infusions of the following herbs help: thyme, St. John's wort, geranium, calamus root.
- Take a tablespoon of the dried ingredient, pour 0.5 liters. boiling water.
- Insist 1.5-2 hours.
- Strain the composition through a sieve.
- Drink in small sips throughout the day.
Herbal cleansing: contraindications and side effects
Herbal cleaning refers to a mild type of preventive action. At the same time, it is not recommended to conduct it during pregnancy, menstruation or during acute respiratory diseases.
With the apparent harmlessness of the composition, herbal cleansing should be treated with caution.
Side effects are possible:
- slight weakness;
- discomfort in the stomach;
- allergy to the components of the infusion.
People who have problems with the kidneys, liver, suffering from chronic diseases of the genitourinary system, tuberculosis, need a preliminary consultation of their doctor.
The use of herbal decoctions will allow you to establish metabolism, get rid of accumulated toxins, salt accumulations, improve the condition of the hair cover, nail plates. Reception of vegetable drinks gives vigor, normalizes the general state of health.