Nutrex's Anabol 5 Anabolic Steroid-Free Anabolic Supplement is used to increase strength and speed muscle gain. Sports nutrition is very popular among amateur athletes. Professional athletes do not take this supplement. Among experienced bodybuilders, disputes are ongoing and most consider this drug ineffective.
Effect of taking
The use of a non-steroidal anabolic drug contributes to the following beneficial effects on the athlete:
- promotes a set of muscle mass;
- increases strength indicators;
- inhibits catabolic processes;
- improves the quality of recovery after training;
- eliminates muscle fatigue, promoting relaxation.
The manufacturer promises that in one month of taking this sports supplement, you can increase up to seven kilograms of muscle mass.
One Anabol 5 tablet gives:
- Dicyclopentanone - 2 mg;
- 6-Keto-Diosgenin - 1 mg;
- Acetate ether - 1 mg;
- Propionate ether - 1 mg;
- Cypionate ether - 1 mg;
- Decanoate ether - 1 mg;
- Gekogenin acetate - 1 mg;
- 25-R Spirostan-5a-diol-6-one-3-one-undecanoate - 1 mg.
How to take Nutrex Anabol 5
Nutrex Anabol 5 is recommended to drink two pills twice a day. One tablet is taken in the morning and evening. To achieve maximum effect, the manufacturer’s specialists advise taking two more pills after training. The supplement is recommended to drink in courses. Duration is from 8 to 12 weeks. Next, you need to take a break for a month.
To increase the effectiveness of the anabolic steroid, the drug is taken in conjunction with other supplements. The latter should also be aimed at building muscle mass. Specialists of the manufacturer recommend the following sports nutrition with the following drugs:
- for a better set of muscle mass and increase strength with protein, for example, Muscle Infusion;
- in order to increase productivity and concentration in training with pre-workout supplements, for example, Hemo Rage Ultra;
- to accelerate recovery processes, suppress catabolism and improve endurance with amino acid complexes, for example. BCAA Drive Black.
Experienced athletes and specialists are of the opinion that this supplement has absolutely no effect. Most athletes write that in action it is comparable to conventional dietary supplements, which do not have any positive effect on the body. This name was not chosen by chance, because it is sonorous and acts on beginners accordingly.
On a sports drug on forums, online stores, authoritative online resources, mostly negative reviews are presented. Experienced athletes write about the drug extremely negatively. Beginners who have already encountered taking this supplement also leave similar reviews about the drug.
Some resources have neutral and rarely positive reviews. Some write that the supplement improved muscle gain, but similar comments are rare. Athletes with experience recommend that beginners take protein complexes, BCAA amino acid complexes, and creatine. The remaining complexes are not worth the money.