Vacation time is coming, which means that soon everyone will go to rest on the sea or in the mountains. Many are worried about what to do with training, because it’s hard to find a gym or a sports ground on departure.
Therefore, we have prepared a set of exercises for training on vacation or away, which does not take much time, does not require additional equipment (only own body weight) and will allow you to stay in shape without visiting the gym.
Stay fit - no matter where you are - you can do these exercises right in your hotel room.
The fact that you are going on vacation does not mean that you should give up your diet and training regimen. Yes, vacation is a break and time for rest. When it comes to physical form, earned with difficulty, a week of overeating can lead to serious consequences for the figure.
Vacation Workout Program
Take some time in the morning to complete some of these exercises (or do them one by one as part of a complete program). Thus, you will not completely lose your physical shape - even if you enjoy a rare beer and strongly overeat at the buffet in the hotel.
- Push-ups: Lower your body until the chest is 3 cm from the floor. In a more complex version, do push-ups on the bed.
- Seagull: Take a position as when doing push-ups, and then bend your elbows at 90 degrees so that the elbows are on the floor. Keeping your body in a straight position, extend your arm to the side while holding with your other hand. Then stretch your hand forward. Perform the exercise for 15 seconds, and then change hands.
- High five: Lie on your back on the bed and place your feet on it. Lift your hips up so that your pelvis is raised. Reach with each hand in turn, as if you are giving five. Keep your hips up.
- Plank with rises: Lie down on the plank (as described in the exercise "The Seagull"). From this position, move your hands to change their position to extended. Return to the starting position of the bar and continue to exercise for 30 seconds.
- Squats on one leg: Stand on one leg while maintaining balance, and lower yourself into a squat position as low as you can.
- Twisting with the touch of the toes: Stand straight, legs wide apart, and spread both hands apart. Lean down and touch your right foot with your left hand, then go up. Repeat for 30 seconds and change sides by touching the left foot with your right hand.
- Twist lunges: Take a lunge position with the right foot in front and hold the pillow on outstretched arms. Turn your torso and arms as far as possible to the right; return to starting position. Perform the exercise for 30 seconds, and then change legs and turn left.
How to train on vacation, so as not to lose shape - video complex
Those who want to continue to train on vacation, it is better to choose resorts according to the type of Punta Cana , which specialize in outdoor activities. There you can not only ease muscle tension, restore strength and balance, but also engage in active training. A great option for those who do not want to interrupt classes and relax with the whole family. You can combine leisure, sport and entertainment!