- Name: Alexander
- Age 24 years old
- Height: 188 cm
- Weight before class / now: 69 kg / 95 kg
- Training experience: 3 years
1. What is more important for muscle growth - nutrition or training, and why?
For muscle growth, both nutrition and training are important. Muscles do not grow just like that, they need food - protein . As for training, the more load you put on the muscle, the more it will grow, but only if it is enriched with protein.
2. Weight gain training - what is the main thing in it?
The main thing is to eat a lot. Eat right. Little, but often. By nature, I was rather thin, and each kilogram gained was difficult for me - I had a lot and a lot to eat, otherwise the growth would stop.
3. How many times a week, for how long, and how intensively do you practice? Do you take breaks?
I usually do 3-4 times a week, an average of an hour and a half. Sometimes I take a break for a month or even two - it depends on the goals that I set for myself, and on the work. But he is needed, because after him, progress is only improving!
4. How do you work on the terrain? Is it a diet or exercise?
I never specifically worked on the relief - it’s just that by nature it has always been thin. Of course, quite often I do intensive exercises for the press. But, in general, I do not do any special relief training.
5. What is the secret of an ideal press? Genetics or training?
As I said above, training, but also the main desire. Nowhere without him. It seems to me that with a very great desire, you can achieve a good result regardless of what genetics was originally.
6. How many times a day do you eat? Tell me about your menu?
- Breakfast: cottage cheese 400 g with syrup or fried eggs of four eggs.
- Second breakfast: 200 g of oatmeal in milk.
- Lunch: chicken thigh - 2-3 pieces, beans 300 g. Or peas 200 g. Sometimes rice.
- Snack: Salad of greens and shrimp, or fried salmon. Sometimes both.
- Dinner: Spaghetti with meat or cheese. Maybe pizza.
I never deny myself sweets, if you want, then eat.
7. Does sports nutrition work, what would you recommend for muscle growth?
I take protein before and after training, in the morning - both instead of breakfast, and additionally. In addition, during or before training - energy mixtures that betray additional strength during training.
8. Training mistakes that you would not have repeated if you started to swing again?
I would start practicing with a coach from the very beginning. Of course, now I do it myself and make few mistakes, but I learned everything from the coach. It's good that I came across a real professional! In general, the exercise technique is very important.
9. Three myths about training that you cannot believe in.
For some reason, everyone believes that if you eat and drink sports nutrition (and even more so if there is any additional nonsense), then everything will grow by itself. Actually - no, and this is just a little help - the main thing is training and proper nutrition.
10. Three main recommendations for beginners.
Do not be lazy - always exercise at full strength, and do not avoid basic exercises . Do not overwork - no need to train every day, recovery is very important. Eat - without protein, the muscles simply won’t grow, and you need energy.
Note: the information and tips in the materials of the “Before” and “After” sections are the private opinions of the heroes of the articles; editorial views may vary. Before following the advice of the heroes, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with other materials on the site.