The back surface of the thigh is practically not involved in everyday life, therefore, in the absence of physical activity, fat deposits accumulate there very quickly. To tighten the problem area or polish the beautiful relief, you can use special exercises.
An effective complex includes both full-fledged home training and a scheme of classes in the gym. The main principle to achieve the desired results is the regularity of training, and of course, adherence to diet.
The best exercises at home for the muscles of the back of the thigh
Any sports system is evaluated in terms of its performance.
The list of exercises on the back of the thigh is small and divided in two directions:
- for weight gain;
- stretching, improving terrain, giving flexibility.
It is necessary to draw up a program of home training, taking into account the characteristics of this muscle group. For the manifestation of noticeable changes, physical exercise is required systematically. The best option would be 2-3 workouts during the week.
Classes are better not to conduct every day. Rest from previous activity should be at least 24 hours so that the pain in the muscles subsides and the body has time to recover.
A common hip biceps exercise is deadlift. The movement tightens the back of the legs and strengthens the gluteal muscles.
How to execute correctly:
- To stand up straight, to place the feet a little narrower than the shoulders.
- Clamp the projectile in straight arms down.
- Slowly tilt, push the pelvis back.
- The back remains flat, the knees are slightly bent.
- Hold the position for 7-10 seconds., Feeling the tension in the buttocks.
- Straighten up.
The classic version can be replaced with a more complex version on one leg. This method allows you to carefully work out each leg individually or to correct the imbalance.
Power loads are traumatic activities. Inexperienced athletes are not recommended to use extra weight until the slope is worked out until automatic.
Not a single workout on legs, without a squat with a barbell. Squats - this is a universal exercise, loading not only the quadriceps, but the entire surface of the thigh.
In order to squeeze the maximum benefit from the load and pump the target zone efficiently, it is necessary to lower the pelvis during the squat just below the knees.
Rules of execution:
- Feet shoulder-width apart, clamp the projectile in the palms of your hands and place it on the lower trapezius muscle.
- Slowly go down as low as possible, do not bend the spine.
- To rise.
Bulgarian split squats
This is a tricky version of classic squats. The technical features of the Bulgarian squat suggest that the athlete has physical fitness, since all muscle groups on the legs get a serious load.
The conditions that must be met during operation are total concentration and compliance with instructions.
The following scheme allows you to save ligaments and joints from damage:
- turn your back to the block, rest against it with the toe of one leg;
- with the second foot, take a step forward so that the leg is slightly further away from the body;
- perform a slow squat, the knee of the supporting leg should almost reach the floor;
- the spine remains flat;
- torso lift;
- spend 2-3 sets of 10 times.
Exercise belongs to the group of stretching techniques. The use of static voltage provides the study of the muscles of the back, buttocks and legs.
The method includes the following steps:
- Lie on your stomach.
- Stretch straight arms forward, legs together.
- Perform simultaneous lifting of the upper part of the body and legs, strain the pelvis.
- Hold the position for 5-10 seconds.
- Repeat the movement 10-12 times.
If lifting is easy, weights are used.
Bending, activates the back of the legs and eliminates the extra centimeters in the breeches. Training, preferably carried out on an elevated plane, providing the most complete range of motion.
Variants of execution at home:
A. On a horizontal support (bench, rectangular object).
How to execute:
- lie on your stomach, cuddle tightly with your body, your knees remain in weight;
- hands to grasp the support, fix the dumbbell between the feet;
- make slow bending of the legs at a right angle, hold for 2-5 seconds;
- Slowly return to the starting position, do not bend your knees to the end.
B. On the floor using rubber tape.
Fix the fitness gum so that with one foot press it to the floor and pull the other towards the buttocks. Perform 15-20 times on each limb.
Russian mahi is a powerful energy-consuming exercise that strengthens the muscles of the arms, legs and back. Power weights are included in the weightlifting pumping program. Performing flies requires the athlete to have good physical fitness and the ability to maintain balance.
- take a stable position;
- to hold a weight with two straight hands;
- crouch a little, the back should not be rounded;
- the projectile starts between the legs at the level of the heels, then is pushed out with an energetic jerk to parallel with the floor;
- swings are performed 12-15 times.
The main work is carried out by the pelvic part and legs, the hands get the minimum load.
Bouncing lunges is a variation of classic lunges. Effectively affect the problem area. It is energy-consuming enough and allows you to burn more calories than with ordinary lunges.
How is it done:
- feet shoulder-width apart, arms bent at the elbows .;
- lunge with your right foot;
- jump up;
- at the time of landing, change leg;
- repeat 10-12 times.
Exercises for the back of the thigh in the gym
In the gym, there are much more opportunities to correct problem areas of the body. To carry out high-quality pumping of biceps allow special simulators and a variety of equipment.
An experienced athlete can do it on his own. For beginners, it is better to conduct the first workouts under the supervision of a fitness trainer.
Before proceeding with the sets with the help of "iron assistants", you need to perform a series of warming up exercises:
- a little workout for the whole body;
- easy running in place;
- kneading joints.
When starting work on sports equipment for the first time, it is necessary to carefully study the operating instructions and take into account all recommendations for observing safety precautions.
Leg curl in the simulator
For starters, the design should be customized to fit your needs. With the correct position of the body, the knees should go slightly beyond the bench level, and the rollers should touch the edge of the legs.
Technique of execution:
- Lie belly on the bench.
- Start the feet under the rollers, grasp the support with your hands.
- Bend your legs, almost touching the priests.
- Slowly unbend.
In the process, the lower back remains flat.
A similar complex can be carried out while standing. A vertical design is used for this.
The functional significance of the equipment and the pumping method are identical to the first option.
Round back hyperextension
It is carried out in the simulator, connects the muscles of the thigh and buttocks to work. To exclude pressure on the lumbar region, the support cushion must be adjusted to fit the figure.
How to perform:
- settle down on the equipment;
- palms to be removed behind the head or pressed to the chest;
- make a slope down, creating an angle of 90 degrees;
- rise to the initial level;
- complete 3 sets of 12-14 reps.
After practicing the equipment with its own weight, you can go to work with a small load - 1.5-2.5 kg.
To avoid injuries and sprains, do not fall too sharply. Throughout the complex, you need to monitor your well-being. In case of dizziness or sharp back pain, stop immediately.
Raising the pelvis on one leg, resting on the bench
The position allows you to pump each gluteal part separately, thereby significantly improving the quality of the load.
- Lie on your back. With one foot rest against the bench (block), stretch the second leg up, stretched toe on yourself.
- Stretch your arms along the body.
- Raise the pelvis as high as possible, strain the buttocks.
- Hold at the end point for 5-7 seconds, slowly descend, but not to the end.
- Run - 10-15 times. Repeat with the other leg.
Why Avoid Smith's Simulator
As practice shows, for pumping the back of the hips, the squat in Smith's car is the least effective. Classes in the simulator are not recommended to be included in your biceps training program.
The main reason is the need for vertical fixation of the body when doing squats. In this position of the body, the load on the problem area of the body is minimal, so the growth of muscle tissue in this area will be insignificant.
Basically, the design is used when working with large scales, when it is necessary to be as safe as possible from unexpected bar failure. An alternative option to stabilize the balance, without prejudice to the target area, is the power frame.
Regular exercises and adherence to the diet allow you to get rid of cellulite, make the legs embossed and slender. The effect of hard work will be noticeable in two to three months.