Pea porridge is a dish that is rarely used in dietary nutrition, which is completely wrong. Pea grains contain many vitamins and minerals.
Regular use of peas can improve the condition of the skin, strengthen hair, improve the body. Dishes made from peas have a low calorie content, but can permanently relieve hunger. For seven days of "pea" diet, you can throw 3-4 kilograms without much difficulty.
Is it possible to lose weight on peas: diet features
The main principle of the "pea" diet is the daily use of one dish , which includes peas. The diet is varied: during breakfast on Monday you can eat a salad of vegetables and green peas, on Tuesday afternoon a serving of soup with peas, for dinner Wednesday to cook pea puree or porridge.
During the day, food should be varied with fruits, vegetables, berries, dairy products. Fish and meat should be completely excluded from the menu, because peas contain protein, which is quite enough for a person to maintain health.
Drinking plenty of water is also necessary for weight loss. During the diet, you should drink 2.5 liters of fluid daily, you can brew green tea, prepare herbal infusions, drink mineral water without gas.
All dishes must be steamed or boiled, fried, fatty, smoked, salty foods are prohibited. The amount of calories consumed should not exceed 1500 per day. The body will also benefit from feasible physical activity, during weight loss it is worth going to the pool, arranging a jog in the park.
The advantages of this option for weight loss include:
- high degree of tolerance;
- lack of hunger;
- noticeable effect in a week (3-4 kilograms);
- food is balanced, which allows a person to lead a full life in a given period;
- muscle mass does not decrease with the loss of extra pounds;
- recipes for cooking pea dishes are simple.
There are a couple of disadvantages of the pea diet:
- it will take more than one hour to cook peas;
- the product enhances the process of gas formation.
Mono diet on pea porridge
The mono-diet is designed for 3 days, all days you should eat only pea porridge.
- Soak 200 grams of peas (crushed) for 5-6 hours in cold water.
- Rinse, pour 5 cups of water, simmer until cooked.
- Put in a blender, grind, season with 50 grams of olive oil, herbs.
Porridge is cooked without salt; to improve the taste, it is allowed to add a little dry ground garlic to the dish.
Divide the finished porridge into 5 servings, eat at intervals of 2-3 hours. Drink at least 1.5 liters of fluid per day.
On a mono-diet, you can quickly lose up to 3 kilograms without suffering from hunger.
Diet "pea soup"
The diet is limited to seven days, during the week you should eat a portion of pea soup daily for breakfast, lunch or dinner, supplementing the diet with lean dishes from stewed vegetables, fruits.
The soup is prepared like this:
- 200 grams of crushed peas are soaked (soaking time - 6 hours).
- Cooked vegetable broth. In 3 liters of water, place finely chopped large carrots, celery root, cook for 30 minutes.
- The peas are washed, laid in a vegetable broth, cooked until softened.
- Onions crumble, carrots are chopped, dressing languishes with 50 grams of olive oil.
- It is added to the soup 15 minutes before the end of cooking.
- It remains to add spices to the soup, a little salt.
Diet "Green peas"
This option is designed for 7 days. For cooking, you should choose fresh or frozen peas. Every day you should eat one dish cooked with green peas.
Food can be varied with lean meat, dairy products, stewed vegetables, fruit juices. With peas, you can cook mashed soups, salads, omelets, vegetable stews.
- Beat 2 eggs, a tablespoon of water, spices, ground garlic.
- Lubricate the glass pan with olive oil, place in the oven, heated to 170 degrees, for 10 minutes.
- Put half a glass of green peas on top, bake another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the omelet with chopped herbs.
Option on peas and buckwheat
Buckwheat and legumes are well combined with each other, the option can be used as fasting days 3 times a month.
- Breakfast - buckwheat porridge on the water.
- Snack - a handful of fresh green peas.
- Lunch - buckwheat porridge on the water, boiled green peas.
- Snack - a portion of stewed vegetables (zucchini, carrot, onion).
- Dinner - a portion of pea porridge, a glass of fermented baked milk.
Can I eat canned peas for weight loss?
Canned vegetables are not the best option for losing weight. If possible, you should use not canned, but fresh or frozen peas.
3 green pea slimming salads
There are many recipes for healthy, tasty salads that include green peas.
Salad with Rice and Vegetables
Nutritional value - 210 kcal per serving.
- bell pepper - 1 pc.;
- boiled brown rice - 1 handful;
- fresh peas - half a glass;
- boiled egg - 3 pcs.;
- a bunch of greenery;
- lemon juice - 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l
Mix the ingredients, season with lemon juice, oil.
Nutritional value - 110 kcal per serving.
- boiled turkey fillet - 100 grams,
- boiled egg - 2 pcs.;
- boiled green peas - a handful;
- feta cheese - 50 g;
- cucumber - 2 pcs.;
- dill, dried garlic,
- olive oil - 1 tbsp. l
Cut the components into strips, mix, add oil, garlic, sprinkle with dill.
Nutritional value - 55 kcal per serving.
- fresh green peas - half a glass;
- carrot - 1 pc.;
- white cabbage - 250 grams;
- olive oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- salt to taste.
Chop cabbage, add salt, mash. Grate the carrots. Mix the products, season with oil.
Weight loss on peas is a great way to lose extra pounds, improve the body. Hearty, low-calorie pea dishes make the process of losing weight comfortable and not burdensome.