Tuna is one of the most popular varieties of marine fish. Canned option, in no way inferior to fresh seafood, in quality and useful properties.
The energy value of canned tuna per 100 g is only 140 kilocalories.
The rich composition of seafood, and low calorie content, makes it popular among adherents of a healthy diet. The article provides a selection of interesting recipes that do not require any special ingredients and culinary skills. Tuna salads are prepared quickly and easily.
Tuna Diet Salad Recipes
Proper nutrition, includes the inclusion in the daily diet of foods rich in fiber, healthy fats, saturated with proteins and trace elements. A striking example of a balanced menu is the Mediterranean cuisine, where fish dishes occupy a significant place.
Especially valuable for the body are snacks made from tuna. It contains a large amount of iodine, useful omega-3,6 fatty acids, vitamins of groups A, B, E, PP, sodium, iron, phosphorus. Regular consumption of fish contributes to the normal functioning of the thyroid gland, cardiovascular, nervous system, improves the condition of the hair, strengthens the nail plate.
Diet salad with tuna should become an integral dish on the table of a person who wants to stay healthy for a long time and prolong youth. The appetizer can be served for lunch or used as a snack. Low-calorie food is a great option for dinner.
- ü tuna, it is better to add to an almost ready-made dish, so the product does not have time to become very soft, and the chopped ingredients are soaked in fish sauce;
- ü fresh vegetables must be cut on a plastic surface, since the wooden one will absorb the excreted juice;
- ü the larger the products are cut, the more vitamins are stored in them;
- ü greens, it is better to rinse not in cold, but in warm water, so it will not lose freshness and will become even more fragrant;
- ü for dressing, instead of mayonnaise, it is more useful to use low-fat sour cream, vegetable oil (preferably olive), soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard;
- ü fish appetizer, you must eat immediately, so the body can get the maximum amount of nutrients.
Diet salad with tuna
For a low-calorie vitamin salad, the following foods will be required:
- cucumbers - 2 pcs.;
- tomato - 1 pc.;
- sweet pepper - 1 pc.;
- half of the onion;
- lettuce leaves;
- 1 \ 2 cans of canned tuna;
- soy sauce - 20 g.
How to cook:
- Ø Chop peppers, onions, tomatoes, cucumbers.
- Ø Take a suitable plate, put lettuce leaves on the bottom, lay the vegetables on top.
- Ø Add slices of tuna.
- Ø Season the dish with soy sauce.
Salad with tuna and vegetables
A nutritious snack can be prepared as a main course for lunch.
The required list of ingredients:
- boiled potatoes - 1 pc.;
- lettuce leaves - 30 g;
- cherry - 6 pcs.;
- boiled egg - 1 pc.;
- red bell pepper - 1 pc.;
- green beans - 50 g;
- half avocado;
- tuna - 120 g;
- olive oil - 2.5 tbsp. spoons;
- a pinch of salt.
- Cook a wide container.
- Slightly tear lettuce leaves with your hands, spread on a plate.
- Cut potatoes and egg into large pieces, divide the tomatoes in half.
- Put the prepared vegetables on top of the salad.
- Add some beans, chopped peppers, avocados and fish slices.
- Pour the finished slices with oil, salt.
Salad with tuna, beans, feta and vegetables
Unusual, but very tasty salad, will not leave anyone indifferent.
You will need to prepare the following list of products:
- tuna - 100 g;
- canned beans white or red - 50 g;
- feta cheese - 75 g;
- olives - 6 pcs.;
- red cabbage - 100 g;
- Cherry - 4 pcs.;
- green onions;
- half a carrot;
- vegetable oil;
- spices to taste.
- Ø Finely chop cabbage, carrots, transfer to a deep bowl.
- Ø Cut olives and cherry in half, divide the cheese into small pieces.
- Ø Put prepared components in a container.
- Ø Add beans and fish.
- Ø Pour oil, season with spices.
- Ø Sprinkle the finished salad with green onions.
Corn salad with tuna and pickles
In order to make a salad, you need only a few components:
- can of tuna;
- corn - 100 g;
- one medium pickle;
- boiled proteins - 2 pcs.;
- ¼ part of onion;
- a spoon of nonfat sour cream.
How to do:
- Dice the cucumber and squirrels, transfer to a small container.
- Add fish and corn.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped onions.
- Season with sour cream.
Salad with canned tuna, cheese and tomatoes
For an appetizer, you need only 3 ingredients:
- half a can of tuna;
- tomatoes - 3 pcs.;
- cheese - 100 g.
- Ø cut tomatoes and cheese into small slices;
- Ø gently fish with a fork;
- Ø take a small plate, lay prepared components in layers;
- Ø first tomatoes, then fish, then cheese and again tomatoes.
If desired, between the layers you can add greens and slightly add salt. Tomatoes secrete a sufficient amount of juice, so there is no need to use dressing.
Salad with cottage cheese and tuna
Dietary snacks are perfect for an evening dinner.
The following products will be required:
- granular cottage cheese of 0-5% fat content - 120 g;
- canned fish - 70 g;
- bunch of parsley, dill.
How to cook : Pour cottage cheese into a small bowl, put tuna from a jar with a small amount of liquid. Coarsely chop the greens, add to the container. Mix all the ingredients.
Knowing the basic principles of preparing a dietary snack, you can easily come up with recipes for PP salads from the products at hand. Embodying your culinary ideas, you can eat right and tasty.