Every woman wants to be especially beautiful and attractive. To do this, she selects a beautiful dress, hairstyle, makeup, etc. But when it comes to trying on, it turns out that the dress shows all the flaws and extra pounds.
Only a few weeks remain before the holidays and during this period you need to lose weight dramatically. What do most women do in this case? Go to the Internet to look for a magical way to lose weight by a few kilograms in a matter of days.
On the Internet you can find a lot of recipes for express diets that promise rapid weight loss in a very short time. True, they are mainly divided into 2 categories - mono-diets, where you can eat only 1 - 2 products for several days, or strict diets, with minimal or even extreme calories.
Having carefully considered the majority of women, they understand that with such a menu you can not only lose unnecessary kilograms, but also lose your health.
Remember, you can never abruptly abandon the usual diet and abruptly go into a strict framework. The transition to low-calorie nutrition should be gradual, otherwise health problems can not be avoided in the future.
There is another version of the Ducan diet, on which many friends have lost weight and even the best friend is already losing weight for the New Year holiday in protein diet. You need to understand that this diet is designed for a long period, you can’t eat solid proteins for 10 days, and then abruptly eat simple carbohydrates on New Year's Eve. In the end, the lost pounds will return sharply, and maybe even, and grab a couple of spare ones just in case.
By the way, remember all the same friends who were thinning for the holiday - how long did they manage to maintain their weight? Or maybe after the holidays your girlfriend began to weigh even more than before? No need to repeat the mistakes of your friends or acquaintances, understand that it is better to lose weight by a few kilograms, but to remain healthy and satisfied than to become slim for just a few days at the cost of your own health.
If you are interested in how to lose weight on your stomach, legs, on the priest and so on, then this video is for you. In short, it tells us that weight needs to be dropped in the whole body.
What you should not do to lose weight:
- An express diet with a calorie restriction or a mono-diet. A strict rejection of the usual diet and a sharp transition to a minimum of calories will worsen your mood, and for the holiday you will not only know yourself, but also relatives. Of course, eating in a rigid framework, you will lose weight, that's just there will not be any benefit from this. During a sharp rejection of the usual diet, it is not excess fat that is lost, but muscle mass, which is already insufficient. Due to an imbalance of muscles and fat, a metabolic syndrome can develop, and as soon as you return to the previous diet, only additional fat will return to you, muscle mass will be irretrievably lost. I think it’s not worth reminding that muscles make our body more stretched and are the best fat burner. You can’t lose them in any way, their loss threatens with extra pounds.
- The use of dietary supplements. An option that calls into question not only the effectiveness of this method, but also the advisability of taking an unknown drug. No one knows what is actually in these wonderful boxes, only manufacturers speak about their effectiveness. Due to the fact that dietary supplements are not a drug, no one checks their composition and effectiveness. Among other things, there are such funds that really help to lose weight by blocking feelings of hunger through exposure to the brain. In principle, a very risky step and not a single dress is worth it.
- A very fashionable method is detox. In principle, the body itself regulates the accumulation and elimination of toxins in the body, in order to get rid of harmful accumulations, there is a well-known method for everyone - cleansing the intestines. The detox technique consists of diuretics and laxatives, which leads to an elementary loss of fluid and dehydration of the body, the balance, of course, will show the result, but what will happen next, because in a few days you can restore water balance and everything will return to its previous places. Do not forget that dehydration can lead to disruption of the heart, which is completely useless on holidays.
- Excessive exercise. Of course, without physical exertion it is impossible to achieve a positive result, but this does not mean that you need to exercise daily and bring yourself to exhaustion. Everything should be in moderation and you should like what you do, do not exhaust yourself with sports, otherwise the port will soon become a punishment for you, and in the future it will cause horror and fear in you.
How to lose weight without harm to the body
Most nutritionists agree that in a few weeks you can actually lose 2-4 kg. In order for weight loss to be successful and not bring harm to health, you need to follow a few simple rules:
- try to eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, refuse fatty and heavy foods, it also makes sense to refuse sweet and starchy foods;
- giving up alcohol will also help you become slimmer. Alcohol is an extra and empty calories, you can use them at the holiday, but for now, it’s worth saving your calories and your own health;
- excess and unnecessary calories can give sweet drinks, try to drink more plain water or green tea;
- 15-20 minutes before a meal, drink a minimum of a glass of water - thus, your portion of food will be significantly reduced;
- to speed up the metabolism, you need to drink strong coffee without sugar and eat more spicy food (here you need to be careful if there are health problems, especially with the digestive tract);
- With the help of physical activity, you can not only change your body, but also strengthen your health. Sport is not only external beauty, it is strength and endurance that will help you become better.
After various restrictions, try to keep yourself in control and do not try to eat the maximum and thereby compensate for the lost. Pierre Ducane, the developer of one of the most effective and popular diets in the world, said: "At the festive table, try to try everything, but just in small portions and never take supplements, be content with what you already have in the plate."