If you want to know what you need to do to make your legs thin, then you are in the right place.
When we say “thin”, we mean beautiful and toned legs that you can achieve with the help of tonic exercises designed specifically to maximize the disclosure of what nature has given you. We will tell you how to make your legs slim and slim so that you can’t take your eyes off.
We do not promise that in one day you will turn into Gisele Bundchen, but if you make a little effort, you will become the owner of gorgeous, slender, taut legs, which are the embodiment of grace and sexuality.
If you have fat on your hips, calves, or even your ankles, you're not alone! However, do not despair, you can improve the appearance of your legs by performing the following tonic exercises!
It is very easy to act when you know how to make your legs thin!
Tonic exercises for legs
Read on to find out more about legs, effective toning exercises for leg muscles, and get some tips on beauty, diet, and fashion to help make your legs the envy of other women!
Learn how to make your legs thin and start toning them today!
Useful for the feet types of physical activity
To tone the muscles of the legs, you need to move as much as possible every day (walk, climb stairs, etc.), perform certain exercises or exercise 2-3 times a week.
- Walking : makes the circulatory system work at a higher level. Walk as often as possible. Try to walk at a fast pace for at least 30 minutes a day. Also consider hiking or golf as a leisure activity.
- Dancing : rock, salsa, tap dancing, tango ... Dancing is the perfect way to reach amazing legs. Dancing makes the legs flexible, and also strengthens the ankles and burns calf fat.
- Swimming : Stimulates blood circulation in the legs due to alternating contractions and muscle relaxation. And the horizontal position you are in, together with the coolness and pressure of the water will help relieve swelling.
- Water aerobics : water pressure and hydromassage facilitate the flow of blood to the heart. Even when you are just standing in the water, swelling from your ankles is due to the fact that the pressure of the water at depth increases.
- Cycling : It’s a known fact that the calf muscles work actively when you pedal. Cycling also tones the hips.
Step 1: Toning
To make the hips elastic, it is necessary to combine sports with the performance of special exercises.
Ideally, you should perform the following exercises every day, gradually increasing the level of difficulty and intensity.
Exercise : Squats
Starting position : stand straight, feet hip-width apart, hands on hips.
Movement : do squats (bend your knees at an angle of no more than 90 °). Slowly lowering yourself into a squat, make sure that the feet are all on the floor. Exhale when you return to the starting position.
- Beginner: 3 sets of 10 reps, 1 minute of rest.
- Intermediate level: 4 sets of 16 reps, 1 minute of rest.
- Advanced: 5 sets of 25 reps, 45 seconds of rest.
Step 2: Strengthen
Exercise : lunges
Starting position : take a step forward about 1 meter long, put your hands on your belt.
Movement : inhale and lunge forward with the front foot (bend it at the knee), keeping the torso straight. At the time of lunging, the front thigh should be parallel to the floor. Return to starting position and exhale. Repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- Beginner: 3 sets of 10 reps, 2 minutes of rest.
- Intermediate level: 4 sets of 12 reps, 1.5 minutes of rest.
- Advanced: 5 sets of 16 reps, 1 minute of rest.
Step 3: Maintain
Exercise : Invisible Chair
Starting position : stand straight, leaning against the wall.
Movement : Slowly lower until your hips are parallel to the floor. Remain in this position for the time indicated below.
- Novice: 3 sets of 30 seconds, 2 minutes of rest.
- Intermediate level: 4 sets of 45 seconds, 2 minutes of rest.
- Advanced: 5 sets of 75 seconds, 1.5 minutes of rest.
As in the case with the buttocks and abdomen, hormonal changes are reflected on the legs. The hips, knees, and calves are areas prone to cellulite, especially in women with a pear-shaped physique.
Circulatory problems are also common in these areas. Heaviness in the legs and water retention in the body are the scourge of many women, which often add pain and unsightly swelling, or even varicose veins.
All muscle groups of the legs, from the top of the thighs to the feet, require physical activity. If the leg muscles are not stressed, then they relax and bumps and bumps appear.
To have beautiful legs, you need to work on them, and provide them with the care necessary for normal blood circulation.
Without effort, there are no results!
- Cold shower : Sit in the bath and stretch your legs in front of you. Move a stream of cold water (22 ° maximum) on the legs back and forth, from the ankles to the buttocks.
- Anti-cellulite cream : apply it morning and evening! Read our tips and tricks on how to get rid of cellulite.
- Massage : massaging the hips, make movements from the bottom up, from the knees up to the sides. The palm should lie flat, the thumb on the thigh, and the remaining fingers on the outer surface of the thigh.
Massaging your knees, move the middle finger up, from one side of the patella to the other. Then do small spiral movements from the bottom of the knee to the top.
IN THE CABIN
- Cryotherapy : refreshing active ingredients are applied to the legs and then the legs are wrapped to provide a sharp and relatively long-lasting feeling of lightness.
- Pressotherapy : lymphatic drainage technique includes periodic compression of the legs. This procedure helps to get rid of heaviness in the legs and cellulite.
- Manual lymphatic drainage : it is desirable that it be carried out by a physiotherapist. This rather painful massage stimulates the circulation in the lymphatic vessels.
Foot Health Tips
- Do not sit too long : and never cross your legs! This affects the veins located below the knees.
- Walk as often as possible : walking improves blood circulation, tones the walls of blood vessels and strengthens calves.
- Avoid tight clothing : especially in the hips, waist, and feet.
- Wear comfortable shoes : avoid shoes that fit tightly around the bottom of the foot. Do not wear high-heeled shoes, or flats and pumps that do not have soles.
- Raise your legs as often as possible : in bed, at work, while watching TV, etc.
- Avoid overheating: too much exposure to the sun, underfloor heating, hot tub, etc. can stretch veins (vasodilation), while cold produces a constricting effect (vasoconstriction).
- Watch out for nutrition : make sure that you get a large amount of antioxidants (vitamin C from fruits and vegetables, vitamin E from dried fruits and oils) that strengthen the walls of capillaries; fibers (whole grains, green vegetables) that improve intestinal motility; and omega-3 fatty acids (rapeseed oil, fish), which have thinning properties.
- Think about taking medicinal herbs : prickly needle strengthens the veins, witch hazel increases their flexibility, cypress prevents blood stasis in the legs, horse chestnut reduces capillary permeability, and red grape leaves strengthen the walls of blood vessels. All of these plants are available as dietary supplements.
Clothing also affects how your legs look. Make sure you do everything right!
WHAT SHOULD WEAR
- Pants-cigarettes that lengthen the legs;
- Skirts and shorts above the knees, and even mini-skirts and very short shorts, if your legs are thin and slender;
- Skirts and dresses with a wide bottom;
- Leggings with a spacious sweater or short dress;
- Thin tights, preferably black, which give thinness;
- Heels that emphasize the shape of calves. Especially platform shoes;
- Denim with lycra will play the role of a corset for your hips and legs!
- High-waisted jeans that lengthen legs and shape buttocks and hips.
WHAT SHOULD BE AVOIDED
- Skirt and dresses to calf. They not only add age to you, but also make your calves look massive!
- Too tight clothing, which makes the legs swell, and also produces the effect of a stocky figure;
- A trouser stitched from bright fabric or patterned fabric that make the legs look larger;
- Wide-edged bikini bottoms. They make the legs shorter and wider.
According to the materials: