Slimming based on vegetables is considered a fairly effective way. One popular option is a pumpkin diet. Many nutritionists recommend replacing the last meal with orange fruit soup.
The article describes the 5 most delicious recipes for healthy foods and gives the calorie content of each dish.
Pumpkin soup for weight loss: recipes, calories
The product has a rich composition of useful trace elements and vitamins. Regular consumption of orange pulp helps to improve metabolism, improve the gastrointestinal tract, and strengthen immunity.
There are many ways to make pumpkin-based soups. Due to the fact that the fruit goes well with many other vegetables, spices, seasonings, you can make recipes for every taste.
A delicious hot dish, possessing properties that are beneficial to the body, is low-calorie. You can eat the product, even for dinner, without worrying about the figure.
Pumpkin Vegetarian Soup
Vitamin soup is perfect as a lunch or dinner for everyone who wants to lose weight.
The following ingredients will be required:
- pumpkin - 2-3 slices;
- one bell pepper;
- tomatoes - two pieces;
- a small onion head;
- one medium carrot;
How to cook:
- Rinse pumpkin, carrots, peel and cut.
- Put the pan on the stove, throw in the cooked ingredients, pour in a little water.
- Finely chop peppers, onions and tomatoes and sauté in a pan without adding vegetable oil or fat.
- After the vegetables are well cooked in a saucepan, add the roasting and spices, simmer the mixture over low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the prepared soup with chopped parsley.
Hot appetizer served with croutons or rye breadcrumbs.
Calorie content: 33 kcal / per 100 g.
Classic pumpkin cream soup
The recipe for diet pumpkin soup puree, in addition to the main product, contains only three components:
- garlic-3-4 slices;
- a pinch of salt;
The cooking process is quite simple: the fruit is peeled, cut into pieces and boiled for 20-25 minutes. Crush the garlic into gruel, add to the boiling mass. Grind the composition with a mixer, simmer for a couple of minutes, add salt to taste.
Calories: 28 kcal / per 100 g.
Creamy pumpkin cream soup with cheese and cream
For a gentle broth you need:
- pumpkin - a pound;
- one medium potato;
- processed cheese - 200 g;
- cream (milk can be) - 250 ml;
- Peel the fruits, cut into small cubes.
- Transfer the slices into a container of water, put on fire, cook for about half an hour.
- Cut the cheese into pieces and toss into the broth, then pour in the cream, simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Salt the hot broth slightly, add a pinch of ginger.
It is recommended to sprinkle a creamy dish with dill and eat immediately.
Calorie content: 59 kcal / 100g.
Cream soup of pumpkin, mushrooms and spinach
Unusual, but very useful food will become a real decoration of the table.
It will be required:
- spinach - 150 g;
- a slice of pumpkin;
- champignons - 300 g;
- green onions;
- a spoonful of vegetable oil;
How to cook:
- Peel and cook the pumpkin. Cool cut into cubes.
- Wash the remaining ingredients, cut. Take a pan with a thick bottom, pour oil, stew mushrooms for 5 minutes, add water and spinach. Simmer another 12 minutes.
- Put the pumpkin in the soup, beat the composition with a blender, simmer for a couple of minutes.
Sprinkle hot soup with chopped green onions.
Calories: 36 kcal / 100 g.
Pumpkin and carrot soup puree
Vegetable broth is prepared in a slow cooker.
In addition to the base fruit (300 g), you will need to prepare the following products:
- one large carrot;
- two potatoes;
- onion head;
- butter - 5 g.
- Fruit peel, cut in any convenient form.
- Lightly grease the cup of cooking equipment with butter, toss the chopped onion.
- Then load the remaining vegetables into the cooking equipment bowl, set the “Baking” function.
- Mash the boiled ingredients until smooth, pour a small amount of water, salt. Switch to cooking mode. Cook for 7 minutes.
Calories: 47 kcal / 100 g.
Calorie pumpkin soup per 100 grams
Vegetable soups are perfect for those who want to lose extra pounds in comfort. The energy value of one portion of the dish, on average, is 88 kcal. The lowest calorie is considered the classic version. A plate of diet food will contain - no more than 60 kcal.
Despite its lightness and low calorie content, pumpkin-based broths are quite satisfying and nutritious.
Do you like pumpkin soup?